Appointment of Assistant Compilers Finance Department
Appointment of Assistant Compilers Finance Department, under Hon’ble Prime Minister’s Special Package for Kashmiri Migrants and Non-Migrant Kashmiri Pandits. Ref:- No:-01:- SSB/Sel/Secy/M/03/2021/6314-20 dated:- 23.09.2021 No:-02:- O.M No:-DMRRR-MR/154/2021 dated:- 05.10.2021.
Consequent upon the selection of Assistant compilers in the Finance Department, under Hon’ble Prime Minister’s Special Package for Kashmiri Migrants and Non-Migrant Kashmiri Pandits vide above referred JKSSB letter No. and subsequent to the recommendation of Department of Disaster Management, Relief, Rehabilitation and Reconstruction vide their O.M No:- DMRRR-MR/154/2021 dated:- 05.10.2021 and Finance Department’s communication to this Directorate vide No:-FD ESTB/56/2021-03 dated:-06.10.2021,
and further on the basis of Final verification of character and antecedents of the selected candidates conveyed by the CID JK, sanction is hereby accorded to the temporary appointment of 13 (Thirteen) selectees, listed in Annexure “A” to this order, as Assistant Compilers in Pay level 4 (25500-81100) Divisional cadre Kashmir under Hon’ble Prime Minister’s Special Package for Kashmiri Migrants and Non-Migrant Kashmiri Pandits.
The appointment shall be subject to the following conditions:
A. The appointees listed in Annexure “A” to this Order shall be allowed to join only on production, checking/ Verification of the following certi cates in original:
1. Academic Qualification Certificate.
2. Matriculation /Date of Birth Certificate.
3. Health Certificate issued by Chief Medical O cer concerned.
4. Domicile Certificate Issued by the Competent Authority.
5. Certi cate from concerned authorities to the effect that “No loan under self employment Schemes has been availed” by the appointee concerned.
6. Migrant Registration Certificate.
7. Category certi cate wherever applicable.
B. The appointment of the candidates listed in Annexure ‘’A” to this Order shall further be subject to the following conditions that:
1. They shall execute an agreement in the “form” prescribed under Jammu & Kashmir Migrant (Special Drive) Recruitment Rules, 2013, issued under SRO-412 of 2009 dated 30-12-2009.
2. They shall give an undertaking duly attested by First Class Magistrate in the shape of an a davit to the effect that in case an adverse report about his/ her academic/ technical/ category certificate, is received, from concerned authority, they shall have no right to claim their appointment as Assistant Compiler and the same shall be deemed to have been cancelled ab-initio.
3. If on verification, the certi cate(s) produced by the appointee are proved to be fake or forged, the appointment shall be cancelled ab-initio.
4. The salary of the appointee shall not be drawn and disbursed to him/her until and unless satisfactory report about genuineness of his/her certi cate(s) is received from the concerned quarters.
5. The appointees shall be on probation for a period of 02 years.
6. The appointees shall report to the Joint Director, J&K Funds Organization, Haft Chinar, Finance Complex, Kashmir, Srinagar within a period of 21 days from the date of issuance of appointment order. In case the appointee fails to join within the stipulated period, his/her appointment shall be deemed to have been cancelled ab-initio without any further notice.
7. The Joint Director, Funds Kashmir shall issue formal orders for their posting.
8. The appointment of the candidate shall be governed by the “New Pension Scheme” as per SRO-400 of 2009 dated 24-12-2009.
9. The inter-se-seniority of the appointees shall be in the order of merit list issued vide No:- SSB/Sel/Secy/M/03/2021/6314-20 dated:- 23.09.2021 by the J&K Service Selection Board.
10. The appointment of the candidates shall be governed by S.O. 194 of 2020 dated:- 17.06.2020 as provided under Govt Order No:-586-JK(GAD) of 2021 dated:-07.07.2021.
ANNEXURE “A” to Order No:- 112 DF OF 2022 Dated:- 28-07-2022